AspenBio Pharma (APPY) is a biomedical diagnostic company that develops products for human diagnostic and animal health therapeutic needs. This stock is trading up 24.4% at $1.78 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.43-$1.7852-Week Range: $1.18-$21.30 Volume: 239,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 92,039 >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy for Fall Gains From a technical perspective, APPY is skyrocketing higher here with above average volume. This move has started to push APPY above its 50-day moving average of $1.67, and it's pushing the stock within range of a major breakout trade. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in APPY as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $1.67, and then once it sustains a move or close above $1.88 to $2.25 with high volume. Look for volume on that move that registers near or above 92,039 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then APPY will have a great chance to re-fill some of its previous gap down zone that started above $3 back in late June.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV