Trius Therapeutics (TSRX) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of antibiotics for life threatening infections. This stock is trading up 5% to $5.97 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.71-$6.0652-Week Range: $4.71-$8.00 Volume: 278,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 191,044 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, TSRX is bouncing hard here right off its 50-day moving average of $5.65 with above average volume. This move has also pushed TSRX into breakout territory, since the stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $5.95. Traders should now look for long-biased in TSRX as long as it's trending above its 50-day moving average with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 191,044 shares as bullish. If TSRX can maintain that trend, and especially continue to trend above $5.95, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance level at $6.49.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV