Velti (VELT) is a global provider of mobile marketing and advertising technology and solutions. This stock is trading up 3.7% at $7.98 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.71-$8.3052-Week Range: $4.99-$14.65 Volume: 770,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 923,295 >>4 Tech Stocks Set to Shine From a technical perspective, VELT is trending higher here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing VELT within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once VELT clears some near-term overhead resistance levels at $8.04 to $8.61 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased traders in VELT as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 923,295 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then VELT will have an excellent chance of hitting $11 to $12 in the near future. Keep in mind that any high-volume close above VELT's 200-day moving average of $8.48 should be considered bullish technical price action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV