Richmont Mines (RIC) is engaged in the production of gold from its Beaufor Mine and Island Gold Mine, two of its three material properties. This stock is trading up 4.3% at $4.58 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.47-$4.6452-Week Range: $3.23-$13.40 Volume: 131,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 198,278 >>5 Stocks Under $10 Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, RIC is moving notably higher here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing RIC within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once RIC takes out some overhead resistance levels at $4.79 to $4.81 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in RIC once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 198,278 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then RIC has a great chance of trending higher towards $5.50 to $6.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV