Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) designs, develops and markets programmable logic products and related software. This stock is trading up 4.9% to $4.12 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.17-$4.1652-Week Range: $3.17-$7.18 Volume: 1.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.4 million >>3 Tech Stocks Hedge Funds Are Buying From a technical perspective, LSCC is bouncing higher here right near its 50-day moving average of $3.78 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing LSCC within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once LSCC takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $4.03 to $4.12 with high volume. At last check, LSCC has hit an intraday high of $4.17 and volume is close to eclipsing its three-month average action of 1.4 million shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in LSCC as long as it's trending above its 50-day, and if it can sustain a move or close above those breakout levels with strong volume. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1.4 million shares as bullish. If LSCC can trigger that breakout, then it will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4.80 to $5.16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV