Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to a revised Principal Repayments section.
The corrected release reads:
HERCULES TECHNOLOGY GROWTH CAPITAL ANNOUNCES QUARTER-TO-DATE Q3 2012 PORTFOLIO UPDATE WITH NEW ORIGINATIONS OF OVER $93.0 MILLION
- Year-to-date new originations reach over $330.0 million
- Three portfolio companies in IPO registration
- Hercules to ring NYSE Opening Bell on September 14
Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. (NYSE: HTGC), the leading specialty finance company providing senior secured loans to venture capital companies in technology-related markets at all stages of development, including technology, biotechnology, life science, and clean-tech industries, today announced its quarter-to-date Q3 2012 portfolio update.New Originations Quarter-to-Date: As of September 10, 2012, in the third quarter of 2012, Hercules has originated commitments of over $93.0 million to new and existing portfolio companies. Hercules’ new investment commitments include:
- $15.0 million commitment to Coronado Biosciences, Inc., (Nasdaq: CND) a company focused on the development of novel immunotherapy agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer.
- $30.5 million commitment to EducationDynamics, higher education's leading marketing information and technology services company dedicated to helping institutions find, enroll and retain students.
- $3.0 million commitment to EndPlay, Inc., a leading provider of SaaS content management, engagement and monetization solutions delivered in the cloud.
- $20.0 million commitment to Fulcrum BioEnergy, Inc., a leader in the development of next-generation ethanol production in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV