StoneShield previously announced its exploration plans over the next year for the Goldtooth project (see StoneShield news release of February 27 th, 2012). In the Jackpot claim block, located to the north of the Briggs Mine, Company geologists have recommended a 30 kilometer Ground Magnetic Survey over the northern block to be performed in conjunction with a 30 kilometer Gradient Array Induced Polarization program to outline new drill targets. A minimum 4,500 meters of reverse circulation drilling is planned to test for gold mineralization at depth in the northern block. Prior drilling in the southern portion of the Jackpot claim block saw half of the historic drill holes intercept significant gold mineralization, including 20 meters of 2.33 g/t gold, 15 meters of 1.6 g/t gold and 24 meters of 1.16 g/t gold and 1.5 meters of 18.4 g/t gold.
This news release has been prepared on behalf of the Company's board of directors, who accept responsibility for its contents. Technical information has been reviewed and approved by Peter J. Butterfield, P. Geo, a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101.
StoneShield is a publicly traded exploration company focused on the discovery of high-value precious metals deposits in North America. The Company's experienced management team boasts multiple discoveries, and brings over 145 years of combined experience in the mining and exploration sector. Please visit the Company's web site address at www.stoneshieldcapital.com .
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF STONESHIELD CAPITAL CORP."Kris Kottmeier" _______________________ Kris Kottmeier President/CEO NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE. SOURCE Stoneshield Capital Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV