FREEHOLD, N.J., Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) announced that it will present to the Philadelphia Securities Association on Wednesday, October 10, 2012. The Forum will be held at the Union League of Philadelphia located in Philadelphia, PA.
Eugene W. Landy, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Michael P. Landy, Chief Operating Officer, will present an overview of the Company followed by a question and answer session. It is a luncheon meeting that will start at 11:45AM. The presentation will be available at the Company's website www.mreic.com (from the homepage, select the Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the forum.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, which was organized in 1968, is a publicly-owned real estate investment trust specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company's portfolio consists of seventy-one industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-six states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV