FREEHOLD, N.J., Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) announced that it will present to the Philadelphia Securities Association on Wednesday, October 10, 2012. The Forum will be held at the Union League of Philadelphia located in Philadelphia, PA.
Eugene W. Landy, Chairman of the Board, and Samuel A. Landy, President, will present an overview of the company followed by a question and answer session. It is a luncheon meeting that will start at 11:45AM. The presentation will be available on the company's website www.umh.com (from the homepage select the Investors tab, then Home tab, then Presentations and Documents) directly following the forum.
UMH Properties, Inc., a publicly owned real estate investment trust owns and operates fifty-three manufactured home communities with approximately 10,100 developed homesites located in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee and Indiana. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV