The full research report provides a comprehensive look at the way hybrid events are currently carried out and how they are perceived within the meetings industry, with insights and guidance gleaned from experienced hybrid event organizers. The report features:
- Key facts about this important part of the industry's future
- Case studies from eBay, Thrivent and the Society of Automotive Engineers
- An extensive how-to guide for understanding hybrid event formats, selecting technology vendors, building an effective hybrid event team, designing content and developing an engaging user experience
- A lessons learned document with best practices from the field
- Full results from the quantitative survey with an executive summary
"Sonic Foundry is proud to partner with the MPI Foundation to support the first comprehensive research on hybrid events. We firmly believe, and the results of the survey corroborate, that hybrid events will play an important role in the future of meetings," said Gary Weis, chief executive officer of Sonic Foundry. "Through the explosive growth of our Mediasite Events group, we've seen first-hand how early adopters of hybrid meeting strategies have expanded the impact and reach of their events, creating deeper attendee engagement and valuable online knowledge while contributing meaningful ROI."
Smith will present a free webinar, "Insights from MPI's First Hybrid Meetings Research," with Sonic Foundry at 11 a.m. CT September 18, 2012. To register, visit www.sonicfoundry.com/HybridResearchWebinar.
About the MPI FoundationThe MPI Foundation is passionately committed to bringing vision and prosperity to the meetings and events community worldwide by investing in results-oriented initiatives that shape the future and bring success to the meetings and events community. MPI is the meetings and events industry's largest and most vibrant global community comprised of more than 21,000 members representing 84 countries worldwide. For more information, visit www.mpifoundation.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV