Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday:
Cramer continues to believe there may be a bottom forming in natural gas, which would make shares of Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) attractive.
He was also upbeat on Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE), saying that our country needs more natural gas filling stations, and Clean Energy builds them.Turning to retail, Cramer noted that Wal-Mart (WMT) is now trading near the levels it reached before reporting disappointing results. He also took on the bears attacking Amazon.com's (AMZN) valuation. Cramer said this stock has been overvalued ever since it came public but it still goes higher. Cramer responded to a research report downgrading Microsoft (MSFT) because of slowing PC sales -- "No kidding." Finally, Cramer said shares of Starbucks (SBUX) have been hurt by weakness in Europe, so he's hopeful that a pickup in Asia will be just what the company needs. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV