MONARCH BAY, Calif., Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Microelectronics Technology Co. (OTC-BB: MELY.PK – News): Microelectronics Technology Corporation is pleased to announce its wholly owned subsidiary, Cloud Data Corps's new business center the Dynamo Server Division, has signed WeatherCity Services as a new Server Client
WeatherCity provides weather forecasts to over 62,000 cities in over 121 countries using their unique computer forecasting system.
Weather forecasts are derived from WeatherCity Services proprietary forecast analysis system which is designed to compile an accurate picture of the upcoming weather."Cloud Data Corps choice in data centers and vision for the future was key in our decision to select them." Darren Howard, WeatherCity Services "As we expand the cities we provide forecasts services to, we feel confident in moving forward with them." Weather City is forecasting expansion in 2013 to 2 million cities with over 30 million page views monthly. www.weathercity.com "We are very excited to welcome Weather City Services on as a client and look forward to a long term relationship with them as they grow." Shone Anstey, President Cloud Data Corp. The Dynamo server division now is offering valued priced dedicated server rentals to third party customers. The servers are located within Canada in its Vancouver, "POP" with expansion plans for the next quarter to include Chicago and Dallas. This division is a response to the significant demand by the company's customer base, creating a niche market for the company to exploit with the assurance of an in place customer base upon initiation. In addition to the Dynamo dedicated server offering, the Vancouver co-location will also house Cloud Data Corps Sproq.com servers. Sproq next generation cloud application hosting customers will be able to start with a single Sproqet, as they need to scale up they will be able to purchase additional Sproqets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV