Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Motorola Solutions (NYSE:MSI) is tomorrow, September 12, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 26 cents per share. At a price of $48.75 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.1%. The average volume for Motorola has been 2.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Motorola has a market cap of $14.11 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 6.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Motorola Solutions, Inc. provides communication infrastructure, devices, software, and services for government and enterprise customers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.6, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 24 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about MSI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV