Trinity Industries, Inc. (NYSE:TRN) has declared a quarterly dividend of 11 cents per share on its $1.00 par value common stock. The quarterly cash dividend, representing Trinity’s 194th consecutively paid dividend, is payable October 31, 2012 to stockholders of record on October 15, 2012.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has approved a new $200 million share repurchase program to become effective on October 1, 2012 and expire on December 31, 2014. The new program replaces the Company’s current program which was approved in 2010, also with an authorization of $200 million, and will now expire on September 30, 2012. The current program has a remaining authorization of approximately $154.9 million.
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a multi-industry company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group, and the Energy Equipment Group. For more information, visit:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV