Data Center, Cloud Computing and Enterprise IT
- 2U Twin² ( SYS-6027TR-H70RF+), high density computing solutions are ideal for virtualization environments and feature 4x hot-plug nodes each supporting dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600, up to 512GB memory in 16 DIMM slots, 1x PCI-E 3.0 slot, 3x hot-swap 3.5" SATA HDD bays and dual 1GbE LAN ports.
- 1U SuperServer ( SYS-6017R-TDAF) optimized to dramatically reduce operating expenses with maximum energy efficiency and Free-Air cooled operation in high-ambient temperature environments up to 47°C. This solution features dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600, up to 256GB memory, 1x PCI-E 3.0 slot, 4x hot-swap 3.5" SAS2/SATA3 HDD bays dual 1GbE LAN ports and 600W Platinum-level high-efficiency (94%+) power supply.
- 2U SuperStorage server ( SSG-6027R-E1R12N) is designed for scalable NAS and IP-SAN applications delivering new levels of storage performance and capacity expansion. This storage solution features dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 (up to 130W TDP), up to 768GB of memory, 12x hot-swap 3.5" SAS2/SATA3 HDD bays, H/W RAID controller and JBOD expansion, 4x PCI-E 3.0 slots and 4x 1GbE LAN ports.
- 3U MicroCloud SuperServer ( SYS-5037MR-H8TRF) is a flexible platform for offers eight (8x) high-performance, high-efficiency UP server nodes with easy-serviceability in a modular, 23" deep space saving chassis design. MicroCloud features (per node) a single Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 offering up to 8 cores and 130W TDP, up to 128GB memory, 1x PCI-E 3.0 low-profile slot, 2x hot-swap 3.5" SATA3 HDD bays, dual 1GbE LAN ports and shared redundant 1620W Platinum-level high-efficiency (94%+) power supplies. MicroCloud will be on display at Intel's main booth.
- 7U SuperBlade® product line includes the TwinBlade® ( SBI-7227R-T2) offering with 40 CPUs in 7U and the new PCI-E Blade (SBI-7127R-SH) providing a flexible solution for 1x FHHL PCI-E Gen3 card and 2x 2.5" HDDs (including SAS2/SATA3/SSD). This combines with FDR 56Gb/QDR 40Gb InfiniBand, 10GbE and FCoE modules for HPC, Data Center and Storage Area Network (SAN) connectivity.
- SuperRack® provides the ultimate enclosure solution optimized for Supermicro's complete line of server and storage platforms. Combine Supermicro's rack solutions with Supermicro's NMView software for complete, remote node monitoring and management.
High Performance Computing (HPC)
- 4U/Tower SuperWorkstation ( SYS-7047AX-72RF/ TRF) features Enterprise-class Overclocking and emphasizes high-availability and reliability for critical transaction processing at the highest performance levels. Supports dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 (up to 150W TDP), up to 512GB memory, 7x PCI-E expansion slots, 8x hot-swap 3.5" drive bays and dual 1GbE LAN ports. This SuperWorkstation also showcases Intel® Xeon® Phi™ coprocessors and Intel® SSD 910 series storage devices.
- 2U SuperServer® ( SYS-2027GR-TRF) popular in large scale supercomputing clusters for oil & gas, financial, 3D modeling/rendering, scientific and engineering applications – supports 6x GPUs, dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600, up to 256GB memory, 10x hot-swap 2.5" drive bays, dual 1GbE ports.
- 4U/Tower SuperServer ( SYS-8047R-7RFT+) supports quad, 8-core Intel® Xeon® processor E5-4600, up to 1TB memory, 5x hot-swap 3.5" SAS2/SATA3 HDD bays, 4x PCI-E 3.0 slots and 2x 10GbE LAN ports.
Visit Supermicro at IDF 2012, San Francisco in Moscone Center West, Booth #700 to see a complete lineup of server and storage solutions for Data Center, Cloud and Enterprise IT applications. In addition to its FatTwin and SuperServer displays, Supermicro will showcase its Embedded Solutions in Booth #208 of the Intelligent Systems Community section within IDF.
For complete information on Supermicro's high performance, high-efficiency SuperServer and SuperStorage solutions, visit www.supermicro.com.Follow Supermicro on Facebook and Twitter to receive their latest news and announcements. About Super Micro Computer, Inc. Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, HPC, Enterprise IT and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green ®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market. Supermicro, FatTwin, SuperServer, SuperBlade, TwinBlade, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV