Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader h.h.gregg (NYSE:HGG) today announced that it will open two new stores in the Springfield-Champaign area on Thursday, September 13 th. The new stores are the first two in the Springfield-Champaign area of Illinois.
The addresses of h.h.gregg’s new stores are:
- Springfield, IL: 2501 Wabash Ave. Springfield, IL 62704
- Champaign, IL: 718 Town Center Blvd. Champaign, IL 61822
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will take place at each store at 9:45 a.m. on Thursday, followed by the official store opening at 10:00 a.m. h.h.gregg will hold a Grand Opening sale from September 13 th – 22 nd, providing local residents with low prices on h.h.gregg’s wide selection of televisions, appliances and electronics. Additionally, h.h. gregg will feature new product categories comprised of fitness equipment and furniture. Customers will also be able to take advantage of special financing options on items throughout the store.
“The opening of our new stores in the Springfield-Champaign area demonstrates h.h.gregg’s ongoing commitment to expanding operations in the Midwest,” said Jeff Pearson, senior vice president of marketing for h.h.gregg. “We look forward to serving new customers in the area, who can expect to find the same great service and advice that has been the driving force of our growth and success.”Approximately 120 residents have been hired to staff the new Springfield-Champaign area stores. Each employee undergoes a comprehensive training program and receives ongoing product training each year. Like all h.h.gregg locations, the new St. Louis stores will showcase over 100 HDTVs and have more than 350 major appliances in stock to choose from every day. To learn more about upcoming h.h.gregg store openings, please visit http://www.hhgregg.com. CORPORATE OVERVIEW h.h.gregg is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home appliances, computers, mobile products and related services operating under the name h.h.gregg(TM) and Fine Lines(TM). h.h.gregg operates 218 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV