In addition, h.h.gregg has partnered with All Pro Dad, HP, Russell Athletic and Wyndham to bring the “We Help Your School” community contest to the St. Louis Market. Entrants can register their school at www.wehelpstlouis.com to win. The Grand Prize includes five HP computers, Designation as the Honorary High School Team and VIP Experience for the Athletic Dept. at the 3rd annual St. Louis Rams All Pro Dad Father & Kids Experience community event on the afternoon of Nov. 17, 2012, a High School Team Photo with an NFL Coach or Player at an NFL team facility, a training center tour, private chalk talk with an NFL coach or player, $5,000 in Russell Athletic gear, and three autographed footballs and team helmet by Tony Dungy. Voting ends on September 21 st.
To learn more about h.h.gregg and upcoming store openings, please visit http://www.hhgregg.com
h.h.gregg is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home appliances, computers, mobile products and related services operating under the name h.h.gregg(TM) and Fine Lines(TM). h.h.gregg operates 218 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV