Indianapolis-based appliance and electronics leader h.h.gregg (NYSE:HGG) today announced that it will officially grand open four new stores in the St. Louis, MO area on Thursday, September 13 th. The new stores are the first in the St. Louis and surrounding area.
h.h.gregg’s new St. Louis area stores can be found at the following locations:
- Fenton, MO: 101 Gravois Bluff, Dr. Fenton, MO 63026
- St. Peters, MO: 301 Costco Way, St. Peters, MO 63376
- Fairview Heights, IL: 5925 North Illinois, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
- Chesterfield, MO: Chesterfield-Airport Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63005
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will take place at each store at 9:45 a.m. on Thursday, followed by the official store opening at 10:00 a.m. h.h.gregg will hold a Grand Opening sale from September 13 th – 22 nd, providing local residents with low prices on h.h.gregg’s wide selection of televisions, appliances and electronics. Additionally, h.h.gregg will feature new product categories comprised of fitness equipment and furniture. Customers will also be able to take advantage of special financing options on items throughout the store.
“The opening of our new stores in the St. Louis area demonstrates h.h.gregg’s ongoing commitment to expanding operations in the Midwest,” said Jeff Pearson, senior vice president of marketing for h.h.gregg. “We look forward to serving new customers in the area, who can expect to find the same great service and advice that has been the driving force of our growth and success.”Approximately 240 residents have been hired to staff the new St. Louis area stores. Each employee undergoes a comprehensive training program and receives ongoing product training each year. Like all h.h.gregg locations, the new St. Louis stores will showcase over 100 HDTVs and have more than 350 major appliances in stock to choose from every day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV