SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the leading global owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, today announced it will hold its Investor/Analyst Forum on Friday, September 14, 2012, beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET and ending at 3:30 p.m. ET at the Sentry Center in New York City.
Hamid R. Moghadam, chairman & co-CEO; Walter Rakowich, co-CEO; members of the executive and senior leadership team will be presenting at the event. Prologis' presentations will include a strategic update, industrial market commentary and a financial overview.
A live webcast of the forum can be accessed from the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.prologis.com, where the presentation materials used at the event will also be available. The webcast replay will be available until 8:00 p.m. ET/ 5:00 p.m. PT on Friday, October 12, 2012.
About PrologisPrologis, Inc. is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, focused on global and regional markets across the Americas, Europe and Asia. As of June 30, 2012, Prologis owned or had investments in, on a consolidated basis or through unconsolidated joint ventures, properties and development projects expected to total approximately 569 million square feet (52.9 million square meters) in 21 countries. The company leases modern distribution facilities to more than 4,500 customers, including manufacturers, retailers, transportation companies, third-party logistics providers and other enterprises.SOURCE Prologis, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV