GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As Oktoberfest celebrations come to a head this fall, Red Robin's new shake will leave beer enthusiasts and dessert-lovers alike craving a cold one—a cold beer milkshake, that is! Now through Nov. 11 (or until supplies last), Red Robin is featuring the Samuel Adams ® Octoberfest Milkshake – a unique 21 and over milkshake made with creamy soft serve ice cream, Samuel Adams ® Octoberfest draft, vanilla and caramel. A sip of this one-of-a-kind shake will rouse a round of toasts and solve one epic food dilemma, right up there with coffee or tea, onion rings or French fries, and soup or salad. The Octoberfest Milkshake offers a sweet solution – a milkshake and beer – in, one satisfying drink.
"Nothing says Oktoberfest better than a beer, so I incorporated the fun spirit of Red Robin into this innovative milkshake," said Donna Ruch, master mixologist with Red Robin. "Now, our guests don't have to choose between a beer or a shake to go with their burger. They can have the very best of both in our new Octoberfest Milkshake."
Along with the Octoberfest Milkshake, Red Robin has drafted the perfect appetizer as a complement to the shake—Warm Pretzel Bites. Reminiscent of fall days and tailgating, these warm, soft pretzel bites served with Merkts ® beer cheese dip and tangy beer mustard are sure to tickle the taste buds. While the taps are flowing, guests can also enjoy the Tavern Burger, Pub Crawl Style. This new pub-inspired burger is topped with Wisconsin's famous Merkts beer cheese spread, beer mustard-onions and bacon.The Gourmet Burger Expert has crafted other seasonal delights, available for a limited time only, including:
- Oktoberfest Burger – This creative and craveable Oktoberfest-inspired burger is back by uber popular demand! With a toasted pretzel bun slathered with beer mustard, topped with a fire-grilled beef patty, melted Swiss cheese, beer mustard sauteed onions, Black Forest ham and green leaf lettuce, this burger will have guests raising their steins in approval.
- St. Louis Butter Cake –For this fall treat, warm caramel apples paired with rich, buttery cake is served over vanilla ice cream and topped with caramel drizzle and whipped cream. Now that's YUMMM-y!
- Honey Bourbon Lemonade – This twist on Red Robin's classic lemonade has a little kick to it. The adult-only lemonade is a refreshing blend of Red Stag ® Honey Tea Bourbon and Minute Maid® lemonade, shaken with fresh mint and agave nectar. This cocktail is sure to quench any thirst.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts