AZOUR, Israel, September 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITRN) announced that at the extraordinary meeting of the shareholders of Ituran Location and Control Ltd. (the " Company"), held on September 11, 2012, the following resolution was adopted:
- To approve the remuneration to be paid to Mr. Ze'ev Koren for serving as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company commencing as of November 15, 2011, as more fully described in the proxy statement. A total of 14,731,302 ordinary shares (92.72%) voted FOR this resolution, 1,143,108 (7.2%) ordinary shares voted AGAINST this resolution and 12,768 (0.08%) ordinary shares ABSTAINED. The item on the agenda requires the affirmative vote of the holders of a majority of the voting power represented at the Meeting and voting thereat. Therefore, the resolution was adopted
Ituran provides location-based services, consisting predominantly of stolen vehicle recovery and tracking services, as well as wireless communications products used in connection with its location-based services and various other applications. Ituran offers mobile asset location, Stolen Vehicle Recovery, management & control services for vehicles, cargo and personal security. Ituran's subscriber base has been growing significantly since the Company's inception to over 615,000 subscribers distributed globally. Established in 1995, Ituran has over 1,300 employees worldwide, provides its location based services and has a market leading position in Israel, Brazil, Argentina and the United States.For more information, please visit Ituran's website, at: http://www.ituran.com Certain statements in this press release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. These forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, our plans, objectives, expectations and intentions and other statements contained in this report that are not historical facts as well as statements identified by words such as "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "plans", "believes", "seeks", "estimates" or words of similar meaning. These statements are based on our current beliefs or expectations and are inherently subject to significant uncertainties and changes in circumstances, many of which are beyond our control. Actual results may differ materially from these expectations due to changes in global political, economic, business, competitive, market and regulatory factors. International Investor Relations CCG Israel Ehud Helft firstname.lastname@example.org Kenny Green email@example.com Tel: +1(646)201-9246 SOURCE Ituran Location and Control Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV