Three customers of Greenway Medical Technologies in Washington, Texas and Arkansas respectively were recently recognized for their innovative ways of using Greenway® solutions to improve care delivery. The Greenway Innovation Awards ™ were presented at the company’s annual PrimeLEADER ™ user conference, September 6-9 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
Ambulatory care providers across the U.S. rely on the software and business services delivered through the integrated Greenway PrimeSUITE® platform to facilitate data exchange, care coordination and improved outcomes. Greenway’s PrimeLEADER ’12 conference set attendance records, mirroring the growth of the company’s customer base.
The 2012 conference theme was INNOVATION, and the Innovation Awards invited customers to share their success in leveraging the PrimeSUITE platform to deliver innovative, effective and efficient care. Submissions were independently evaluated by IT experts from Intel and HP, the award sponsors. Among other awards, each winner received Greenway service credits, an HP Folio13 and a round of golf with Greenway partner Jason Dufner, winner of the Zurich Classic and the HP Byron Nelson Championship.
Award submissions were grouped into three categories according to number of providers. From the large- to small-organization categories, recipients include:
- Pediatric Associates , greater Seattle, WA — With over 80 providers at seven locations, this enterprise leverages the Greenway platform to eliminate multi-location challenges, improve billing performance and support patient empowerment and engagement. With PrimeSUITE, centralized phone triage nurses have faster response times across locations, central records teams can respond more quickly and accurately to daily requests and all doctors have remote chart access while on-call and rounding at hospitals. Online bill pay has decreased accounts receivable days by more than 10. Parents of patients say one of their favorite benefits is the ability to interact with their children’s personal health records through PrimeSUITE’s web portal, beginning with the first office visit.
- Premier Family Physicians , Austin, TX — With 23 providers in four locations, this practice turned to PrimeSUITE to reduce the potential for avoidable medical errors, seamlessly transfer medical records, and initiate a transition from paper charts that enabled the repurposing of storage space into revenue-generating exam space. Patient coordinators now manage 300 to 500 daily calls and up to 1,000 daily patient portal messages, with scheduling issues virtually eliminated. PrimeSUITE efficiency improvements have fueled expansion to two new locations and eight new providers, with few new associated hires required to support the increased service volume.
- Medical Park Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic , Batesville, AR — This single-location, two-provider practice uses Greenway solutions and an HP All-in-One computer to enhance the patient experience. While engaged with the patient in the exam room, doctors review test results, show educational video, order tests, electronically prescribe medication, engage in next steps and more. The ability to cover all aspects of care with each exam increases patient-physician interaction and patient satisfaction, with efficiency that translates to the ability to see more patients per hour.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV