SAN DIEGO, September 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickConnect North America - ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today announced unparalleled levels of visibility for the entire service business with the new version of its mobile workforce management solutions. The updated features and tools take advantage of the latest mobile, scheduling, and GPS technology to enable companies to proactively manage their service organization. The benefits include quicker and more accurate customer response, better ability to reach internal goals, greater access to information, and exceptional customer experience.
Managers now have access to easy-to-understand dashboards that clearly illustrate where the business stands on meeting set goals such as Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Dispatchers and field service technicians now view relevant information at-a-glance to act more promptly. The new version, now more than ever, enables service businesses to accurately schedule, execute, and monitor their workforce by providing enterprise mobile solutions and business analytics tools. It is used by hundreds of leading service businesses worldwide. New visibility features include:
- Scheduling KPI Monitor - Provides dispatchers and managers instant access to real-time analytics in order to make real-time decisions such as scheduling policy changes
- Employee Preferences in the Shift Planning Solution - Quickly and automatically schedules employees based on personal preferences
- Alert Center in ClickSoftware Mobile Solution - Provides a quick way to track down ongoing updates, as well as jump directly to recently received data
"As service-focused businesses move towards a model of offering best-in-class service as a competitive differentiator, they must use information, including everything from employee availability to emergency situations, proactively in their decision-making processes," said Hannan Carmeli, President and COO of ClickSoftware. "One of the top priorities for our customers is to grow their business while still offering top-notch service, fast response times, and the ability to meet the ever-growing demands of their customers. The actionable information that ClickSoftware provides gives our customers a solid foundation for growth and the ability to smartly manage all facets of their organization."In addition to the visibility features, the suite continues to build out mobile functionality. The ClickAppStore offers device-agnostic enterprise apps which connect users to the back office, and enable real-time decision-making across the organization. Apps such as Resource Radar use GPS and real-time data to determine the best technician in the field to handle a job, enabling field workers to complete jobs more quickly, and on the first visit. About ClickSoftware
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV