LAS VEGAS, Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- .conf2012 -- Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), the leading provider of software for real-time operational intelligence, today announced the general availability of the Splunk App for PCI Compliance 2.0. The Splunk App for PCI Compliance is for any organization looking for a simple, intuitive reporting and analysis solution that satisfies the requirements for Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance. Together, the Splunk App for PCI Compliance and Splunk Enterprise ™ combine to create a highly scalable investigation and forensics platform as an integral part of an overall security strategy.
"The Splunk App for PCI Compliance was developed to make PCI compliance as easy as possible for businesses," said Mark Seward, senior director of security and compliance marketing, Splunk. "Collecting and retaining data for audits is a daunting task, particularly since most PCI solutions require significant data normalization to deal with the wide variety of operational and security data formats. The Splunk App for PCI Compliance solves this challenge with out-of-the-box content for reporting and real-time monitoring of the enterprise."
PCI compliance is a requirement for any organization that accepts credit cards. The PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) is the gold standard in the industry for securing this sensitive data and reducing credit card fraud.The Splunk App for PCI Compliance 2.0 includes:
- High-level scorecards and reports for each PCI requirement
- Simple visualizations for indicating PCI compliance issues
- Prioritization of in-scope assets
- Operational, security and incident review and workflow capabilities
- Audit trail for log review and report accesses
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts