MONTREAL, Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE: VRX) (TSX: VRX) today announced members of its senior management team will make a presentation at the UBS annual Global Life Sciences Conference on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. ET. The conference will be held at The Grand Hyatt in New York.
A live webcast and audio archive of the presentation will be available on the company's Web site at www.valeant.com. Click on Investor Relations, and then the link to Events and Presentations. Participants should allow approximately five to ten minutes prior to the presentation's start time to visit the site and download any streaming media software needed to listen to the Internet webcast. The webcast can also be accessed through the following URL: http://cc.talkpoint.com/ubsx001/091912a_im/?entity=3_NU4OL6L
About ValeantValeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE:VRX/TSX) is a multinational specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of pharmaceutical products primarily in the areas of dermatology, neurology and branded generics. More information about Valeant can be found at www.valeant.com. Contact: Laurie Little Valeant Pharmaceuticals949-461-6002 (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20101025/LA87217LOGO) SOURCE Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV