KBW, Inc. To Present At The JMP Securities Financial Services And Real Estate Conference On September 13th
KBW, Inc. (NYSE: KBW) today announced that Robert S. Giambrone, Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, and Alan Oshiki, KBW Investor Relations, will give a presentation to investors at the JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference in New York on Thursday, September 13 th at 10:00am ET.
A live webcast of the presentation will be broadcast over the Internet and will be accessible via the “Investor Relations” section of the KBW website: http://www.kbw.com/investor-relations.
The archived replay will be available within three hours after the conclusion of the live event and will remain available for replay through December 12, 2012.
About KBWKBW, Inc. operates in the U.S., Europe and Asia through its broker dealer subsidiaries, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Limited and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Asia Limited. Celebrating its 50th anniversary, KBW has established itself as a leading independent authority in the banking, insurance, brokerage, asset management, mortgage banking, real estate and specialty finance sectors. Founded in 1962, the firm maintains industry-leading positions in the areas of research, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions as well as sales and trading in equities and debt securities of financial services companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV