The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) today announced that it will be making a presentation regarding the company’s current initiatives and development plans, led by Grant Herlitz, President, and Andrew Richardson, Chief Financial Officer, at the JMP Securities Financial Services & Real Estate Conference. The annual financial services and real estate conference matches institutional investors with senior executives from leading small-cap and mid-cap companies in the capital markets, commercial finance, consumer finance, mortgage finance, insurance and housing industries. The 2012 event is being held in New York City at the St. Regis Hotel on Thursday, September 13, 2012. Company presentations begin at 9:00 Eastern Time, with over 50 companies participating.
The live audio webcast of the half-hour presentation by The Howard Hughes Corporation executives will begin at 9:30am Eastern and will be available on the website under the Investors tab. A replay of the presentation will be available within 24 hours of the live presentation and be accessible for 60 days.
About The Howard Hughes Corporation
The Howard Hughes Corporation owns, manages and develops commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate throughout the U.S. Our properties include master planned communities, operating properties, development opportunities and other unique assets spanning 18 states from New York to Hawaii. The Howard Hughes Corporation is traded on the New York Stock Exchange as HHC and is headquartered in Dallas, TX. For additional information about HHC, visit www.howardhughes.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV