The Aurora TRIO-20.0 and 27.6 will ship to distributors in the U.S. in Q4 2012.
Power-One is a leading provider of renewable energy and energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions and is the world's second largest designer and manufacturer of photovoltaic inverters. Its renewable energy products enable the industry's highest yielding conversion of power from solar arrays for use by utilities, commercial enterprises and homes. Power-One has a 40 year history as the leader in high efficiency and high density power supply products for a variety of industries including Renewable Energy, Data Storage & Networking, Industrial and Network Power Systems. The company is headquartered in Camarillo, CA and has global sales offices, manufacturing, and R&D operations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. Power-One is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol PWER. For more information, please visit www.Power-One.com .
The Power-One, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7338
CONTACT: For Press Inquiries please contact: Bridget Kemps Tel.: (650) 281-3310, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV