Earning More Vs. Spending Less, Round 1: Housing
A future installment in this series will deal with the non-trivial challenge of increasing your income when you just can't go back to being sixteen and making all the right decisions this time around.
And for you…
- What percentage of your income do you spend in housing? How much do you think is right?
- How does the space and layout of your home reflect your priorities? In what ways does it fail to do so?
- How have your priorities for your home changed over time? How have you dealt with those changes? Did you move, remodel, rent external space, etc.?
- How do you balance savings and debt repayment with other goals in your life?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV