Five Below (FIVE) was also a late loser after the off-price retailer forecast an adjusted profit of between $200,000 and $600,000, or breakeven on a per share basis or earnings of a penny per share, on sales ranging from $79 million to $81 million.
Wall Street is currently looking for breakeven results on revenue of $79.6 million in the October-ending period. The stock dipped nearly 6% in extended trades to $32.82 on volume of close to 200,000.
Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV