NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ShowStoppers for the Digital Holidays 2012 -- TripIt, the leading mobile trip organizer from Concur (Nasdaq CNQR), shared five ways to get peace of mind during the hectic holiday travel season. Organizing travel plans in one place makes getting home for the holidays much easier:
- Increase the peace. Let TripIt do the heavy lifting. Simply forward travel bookings to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a master itinerary instantly.
- Ditch the manila folder. No more fumbling at the check-in counter. Easily access confirmation numbers from any smartphone.
- Know where to go, on-the-go. TripIt provides maps and directions, and makes it easy to find nearby restaurants or merchants.
- Keep activities organized too. Organize restaurant reservations, theater tickets and more in TripIt.
- Avoid airport pick-up confusion. Share itineraries with family members so flight numbers and arrival times are handy, minimizing last minute scrambles.
Gift idea for frequent fliers:TripIt Pro ( $49/year) provides a helping hand, sending alerts when there's a flight delay, cancellation or gate change. Perks include airfare monitoring, reward point tracking and more. Visit http://tripit.com/gift.
About TripIt TripIt®, the leading mobile travel organizer from Concur® (Nasdaq: CNQR), makes it easy for millions of travelers to organize and share their trips. Simply forward confirmation emails from anywhere you book to email@example.com and TripIt automagically creates one simple, smart itinerary to access on a smartphone, calendar, or online. For even greater peace of mind while traveling, TripIt Pro acts like a personal travel assistant that keeps travelers in the know regarding flight status, alternate flights, and more; tracks frequent traveler points in one place; and monitors eligible flights for fare refunds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV