NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ShowStoppers for the Digital Holidays 2012 -- TripIt, the leading mobile trip organizer from Concur (Nasdaq CNQR), shared five ways to get peace of mind during the hectic holiday travel season. Organizing travel plans in one place makes getting home for the holidays much easier:
- Increase the peace. Let TripIt do the heavy lifting. Simply forward travel bookings to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a master itinerary instantly.
- Ditch the manila folder. No more fumbling at the check-in counter. Easily access confirmation numbers from any smartphone.
- Know where to go, on-the-go. TripIt provides maps and directions, and makes it easy to find nearby restaurants or merchants.
- Keep activities organized too. Organize restaurant reservations, theater tickets and more in TripIt.
- Avoid airport pick-up confusion. Share itineraries with family members so flight numbers and arrival times are handy, minimizing last minute scrambles.
Gift idea for frequent fliers:TripIt Pro ( $49/year) provides a helping hand, sending alerts when there's a flight delay, cancellation or gate change. Perks include airfare monitoring, reward point tracking and more. Visit http://tripit.com/gift.
About TripIt TripIt®, the leading mobile travel organizer from Concur® (Nasdaq: CNQR), makes it easy for millions of travelers to organize and share their trips. Simply forward confirmation emails from anywhere you book to email@example.com and TripIt automagically creates one simple, smart itinerary to access on a smartphone, calendar, or online. For even greater peace of mind while traveling, TripIt Pro acts like a personal travel assistant that keeps travelers in the know regarding flight status, alternate flights, and more; tracks frequent traveler points in one place; and monitors eligible flights for fare refunds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV