KENNESAW, Ga., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MiMedx Group, Inc. (OTCBB: MDXG), an integrated developer, manufacturer and marketer of patent protected regenerative biomaterials and bioimplants processed from human amniotic membrane, announced today its Board of Directors has appointed two new members, effective September 5, 2012. The new directors are healthcare executive Charles R. Evans and Neil S. Yeston, M.D., F.A.C.S., a healthcare practitioner, innovator and leader.
In addition, the Company announced that incumbent directors Kurt M. Eichler and Andrew K. Rooke, Jr ., have resigned from the Board to devote more time to their other interests and pave the way for these two new additions. Both Mr. Eichler and Mr. Rooke will continue to be available to the MiMedx Board and management on a consultative basis.
"MiMedx is fortunate to have an accomplished Board of Directors with in-depth experience in a wide-range of industries and professions. The addition of Charles Evans and Dr. Neil Yeston will further expand and complement the expertise that our directors already bring to MiMedx," commented Parker H. Petit, the Company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Each of our new directors is well respected in their field of interest, and together they will provide our board and management team with new insight and perspectives relating to our business."
"I wish to thank Kurt Eichler and Kreamer Rooke who have offered invaluable service to MiMedx over many years. I know the entire Board of Directors joins me in thanking each of them for their many contributions towards the long-term success of MiMedx Group," said Petit.Both Mr. Evans and Dr. Yeston are Class I Directors who will serve for a term expiring at the 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV