MINOT, N.D., Sept. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investors Real Estate Trust (Nasdaq:IRET) (Nasdaq:IRETP) (NYSE:IRET PRB) ("IRET" or the "Company"), today reported its financial and operating results for the three months ended July 31, 2012.
A complete financial and operating results earnings release is accessible on the main page of IRET's website at http://www.iret.com under the heading, "Recent Financial News". This release is also available at the following web page:
CONTACT: Lindsey Knoop Anderson Director of Investor Relations 1400 31st Ave SW Suite 60 PO Box 1988 Minot, North Dakota 58702-1988 phone: 701.837.4738 fax: 701.838.7785 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV