The Board of Directors of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. (“the Company”) (NYSE: MRH) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.105 per Common Share and $0.554688 per 8.875% Non Cumulative Preferred Share, Series A. The dividends are payable on or about October 15, 2012, to all shareholders of record as of September 28, 2012. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, is a premier provider of global property and casualty reinsurance and insurance products. Additional information can be found in the Company’s public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This press release may contain "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of the United States federal securities laws, pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, that are not historical facts, including statements about our beliefs and expectations. All forward-looking statements are based upon current plans, estimates and projections. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in any forward-looking statements, as a result of certain risk factors disclosed previously, and from time to time, in the Company’s filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV