INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) today announced that Stephen E. Sterrett, Chief Financial Officer, will provide an overview of the Company's business and strategies at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference in New York on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
The live audio-only webcast will be available online in the Investors section of the Company's website at www.simon.com. An online replay will be available through September 25, 2012 at the same location.
Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) is an S&P 100 company and the largest real estate company in the world. The Company currently owns or has an interest in 333 retail real estate properties in North America and Asia comprising 242 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit the Simon Property Group website at www.simon.com.
SOURCE Simon Property Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV