LINCOLN PARK, N.J., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Park Bancorp (OTC Bulletin Board - LPBC), today announced that the Company, based on performance through March 2012, has declared a semi annual cash dividend of $0.06 per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend will be payable to stockholders of record as of September 28, 2012 and will be paid on October 4, 2012.
The Company is the majority-owned subsidiary of Lincoln Park Bancorp, MHC, a federal mutual holding company, which owns 56% percent of the Company's outstanding shares. Lincoln Park Bancorp, MHC has filed a regulatory notice of its intention to waive the receipt of dividends paid on its shares of the Company, which has been approved by the Federal Reserve by letter dated March 7, 2012.
Lincoln Park Bancorp is the parent corporation for Lincoln Park Savings Bank, a New Jersey chartered savings bank headquartered in Lincoln Park, New Jersey. The Bank's deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV