Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE: OSK), a leading manufacturer of specialty vehicles and vehicle bodies, announced today that it will be holding an Analyst Day for institutional investors and equity analysts on Friday, September 14 in Chicago. During the meeting, hosted by CEO Charlie Szews and supported by members of the Company’s Executive Operating Team, the Company will discuss its business segments, operations and outlook into fiscal 2015. The Company will simultaneously webcast the meeting for public accessibility.
Interested parties are encouraged to listen and follow on the webcast, which begins at 8 am CDT and should conclude no later than 1 pm CDT. In addition to management presentations, the Company will be holding a Question and Answer session as part of the webcast.
The presentation webcast will be accompanied by slides that will be posted on the Company’s website at the start of the meeting. To access the webcast and the slides, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.oshkoshcorporation.com at least 15 minutes prior to the event. A copy of the webcast will be available for 30 days afterward on the Company’s website.
About Oshkosh CorporationOshkosh Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of specialty access equipment, commercial, fire & emergency and military vehicles and vehicle bodies. Oshkosh Corporation manufactures, distributes and services products under the brands of Oshkosh ®, JLG ®, Pierce ®, McNeilus ®, Jerr-Dan ®, Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles, Frontline ™, CON-E-CO ®, London ® and IMT ®. Oshkosh products are valued worldwide in businesses where high quality, superior performance, rugged reliability and long-term value are paramount. For more information, visit www.oshkoshcorporation.com. ®, ™ All brand names referred to in this news release are trademarks of Oshkosh Corporation or its subsidiary companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV