Mr. Loughlin has served as a director since June 2007 and is a Managing Director of Bain Capital. Prior to joining Bain Capital in 1996, Mr. Loughlin was a consultant at Bain & Company and served in operating roles at Eagle Snacks, Inc. and Norton Company.
About Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world with a portfolio of five founder-inspired brands, Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar and Roy's. The company owns and operates more than 1,400 restaurants in 48 states and 20 countries and territories. For more information, visit bloominbrands.com.
CONTACT: Cathie Koch Vice President, Corporate Communications (813) 830-5127
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV