Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd. (NASDAQ:CSTE), a manufacturer of high quality engineered quartz surfaces, will be holding a meeting and site visit with investors and analysts on September 12 and 13, 2012, at the Company’s facilities in Israel.
The Company's management, headed by Yosef Shiran, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, and Yair Averbuch, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, will host the meeting. The presentations that will be given during the meetings will be posted on the Company's web site before 9:30 am EDT on September 12 th and will be available for 30 days thereafter. The presentations can be accessed beginning on September 12 th, at the “events” portion of the investor relations website at ir.caesarstone.com.
Caesarstone manufactures high quality engineered quartz surfaces, which are used in both residential and commercial buildings as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other types of interior surfaces. The wide variety of colors, styles, designs and textures of Caesarstone® products , along with Caesarstone's inherent characteristics such as hardness, non-porous, scratch and stain resistance and durability, provide consumers with excellent surfaces for their internal spaces which are highly competitive to granite, manufactured solid surfaces and laminate, as well as to other engineered quartz surfaces. Caesarstone's four collections of products – Classico, Supremo, Motivo and Concetto – are available in over 40 countries around the world. For more information about the Company, please visit our website
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV