SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR) today announced that it has promoted Frank Blohm to the position of Senior Vice President of Customer Service, Operations, Quality and IT. Blohm is a twenty year veteran of the high technology industry and for the last decade has provided Extreme Networks with leadership for its worldwide operations in his role as vice president of operations and chief quality officer. As senior vice president, Blohm now gains responsibility for worldwide customer service and support, and information technology.
"Frank has achieved measurable results leading our quality organization and global operations, making the addition of global customer service and IT a natural progression that takes advantage of his unique blend of skills," said Oscar Rodriguez, president and CEO of Extreme Networks.
"Meeting our vision as a network technology leader means delivering high quality products and a terrific experience for users," said Blohm. "In my new role, I have the opportunity to bring together teams focused on quality systems, products, services, and information technology towards our ultimate goal of increasing customer satisfaction."
About Extreme NetworksExtreme Networks is a technology leader in high-performance Ethernet switching for cloud, data center and mobile networks. Based in Santa Clara, CA, Extreme Networks has more than 6,000 customers in more than 50 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com.Extreme Networks is either a registered trademark or trademark of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV