ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Neuralstem, Inc. (NYSE MKT: CUR) announced that President and CEO Richard Garr will present at the 2012 Rodman & Renshaw Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 11 at 2:00 p.m. EDT, at The Waldorf= Astoria, Starlight South. Garr will discuss the company's opportunities and advancements in neural stem cell therapy and pharmaceuticals. He will be providing an update on ongoing clinical trials, including the recently completed ALS Phase I, and an overview on future trials. To view the live webcast, visit Neuralstem's Investor Center at www.neuralstem.com , or: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq22/cur .
The 2012 Rodman & Renshaw Annual Healthcare Conference is being held at The Waldorf= Astoria in New York City, September 9-11. For more information, see: http://www.rodm.com/conferences?id=176 .
About NeuralstemNeuralstem's patented technology enables the ability to produce neural stem cells of the human brain and spinal cord in commercial quantities, and the ability to control the differentiation of these cells constitutively into mature, physiologically relevant human neurons and glia. Neuralstem has recently completed an FDA-approved Phase I safety clinical trial for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often referred to as Lou Gehrig's disease, and has been awarded orphan status designation by the FDA. In addition to ALS, the company is also targeting major central nervous system conditions with its NSI-566 cell therapy platform, including spinal cord injury, ischemic spastic paraplegia and chronic stroke. The company has submitted an IND (Investigational New Drug) application to the FDA for a Phase I safety trial in chronic spinal cord injury.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV