Cliffs Natural Resources
Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) is an international mining and natural resources company. The company is an iron ore producer and a producer of metallurgical coal. This stock is trading up 1.3% at $40.45 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 11 millionAverage Volume: 4.8 million Volume % Change: 345% >>Top 5 Bargain Stocks in the S&P 500 From a technical perspective, CLF is moving modestly higher here with monster volume. This move has pushed CLF within range of its 50-day moving average of $42.05. At last check, CLF has hit an intraday high of $42.15, but it has subsequently pulled back to around $40.50. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CLF once it manages to sustain a move or close above its 50-day at $42.05 with high volume. Look for volume off that move that hits near or above 4.8 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, look for CLF to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $43.24 to $44.62. If $44.62 does get taken out with volume, then CLF could trade up towards $50 to $52.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV