8 Stocks Soaring on Big Volume
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) is engaged in the specialty coffee and coffee maker businesses. This stock is trading up 7.8% at $30.02 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 10.1 millionAverage Volume: 6.6 million Volume % Change: 183% >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying From a technical perspective, GMCR is soaring higher here with above average volume. This move has now pushed GMCR into a previous gap down zone that started near $50 back in May. Traders should now look for GMCR to continue to fill some of that gap as long as this stock can continue to push above its gap down day high of $30.29 with strong volume. I would consider any upside volume day above $30.29 with volume that's close to or above 6.6 million shares as bullish. If GMCR can continue to push into that gap with volume, then this stock has a solid chance of re-testing or taking out its 200-day moving average of $39.32.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV