Pretium Resources (PVG) engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal resource properties in the Americas. This stock is trading up 3.8% at $14.69 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 94,000Average Volume: 124,740 Volume % Change: 50% >>5 Rocket Stocks to Buy for Fall Gains From a technical perspective, PVG is ripping higher here back above both its 50-day at $14.38 and its 200-day at $14.47 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing PVG within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once PVG takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $15.14, and then $15.91 to $15.96 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PVG as long as it's trending above $14.38, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 124,740 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then PVG will have an excellent chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $16.99 to $18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV