8 Stocks Soaring on Big Volume
Arctic Cat (ACAT) designs, engineers, manufactures and markets snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles under the Arctic Cat brand name, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. This stock is trading up 4.3% at $45.93 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 167,000Average Volume: 191,917 Volume % Change: 76% >>5 Consumer Stocks Hedge Funds Love From a technical perspective, ACAT is spiking higher here off some near-term support at $44 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing ACAT within range of a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ACAT takes out some past overhead resistance levels at $45.89 to $47.26 with high volume. At last check, ACAT has hit an intraday high of $46.87 and volume is close to eclipsing its three-month average volume of 191,917 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ACAT as long as it's trending above today's low of $44.13, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 191,917 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ACAT will have a great chance of trending north of $50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV