Matrix Service (MTRX) provides construction and repair and maintenance services primarily to the energy and energy related industries. This stock is trading up 5% at $11.03 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 90,000Average Volume: 91,283 Volume % Change: 101% >>5 Technical Trades Under $10 From a technical perspective, MTRX is gapping higher here and flirting with its 50-day moving average of $11.09 with decent volume. At last check, MTRX has hit an intraday high of $11.20 and volume is close to taking out its three-month average volume of 91,283 shares. This move is quickly pushing MTRX within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once MTRX takes out its 200-day at $11.43, and some more overhead resistance levels at $12 to $12.10 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MTRX as long as its trending above its 50-day, and then once it sustains a move or close above $11.43 to $12.10 with volume that's near or above 91,283 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then MTRX will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance level at $14.05.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV