8 Stocks Soaring on Big Volume
Homeowners Choice (HCII) is engaged in the property and casualty insurance business. This stock is trading up 7.2% at $23.51 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 285,000Average Volume: 244,189 Volume % Change: 157% >>Why I Love the Homebuilders -- But Hate the ETFs From a technical perspective, HCII is soaring higher here with above average volume. This move has pushed HCII into breakout territory and new 52-week high territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $22 to $22.04. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as HCII is trending above $22 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 244,189 shares as bullish. If we HCII can maintain that trend, then look for this stock to head north of $25 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV