WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD), the leading source of health information, is unveiling a new suite of innovative products that will further empower and enable consumers and patients through every step of their healthy living journey. As the leading health brand for consumers, WebMD continues to attract the largest, most engaged audience seeking health and wellness information for a purpose. The August 2012 comScore® Media Metrix U.S. data released today, which reflects WebMD’s implementation of comScore’s® Unified Digital Measurement™ technology, reaffirms that WebMD has the largest number of visitors of any health information site.
“WebMD was an early innovator in mobile health and we continue to lead the industry by creating top-rated healthy living apps, engaging and credible video, interactive slideshows and quizzes and physician-reviewed content across all digital platforms,” said Bill Pence, WebMD COO and CTO. “WebMD simplifies the search for trusted answers to immediate health and wellness questions by providing multi-screen content that empowers and enables health decisions anytime, anywhere.”
As the number one most trusted consumer brand in the U.S., WebMD is uniquely positioned to empower and enable health decisions every step of the way by providing consumers, patients and physicians with the tools and information they need to make informed health decisions.
WebMD’s New OfferingsWebMD’s suite of new innovations includes:
- WebMD recently launched the WebMD Baby App on Android. The WebMD Baby App, which first launched on the iPhone®, has been downloaded by new parents more than 400,000 times and users return to the app over 6 times per month.
- WebMD the Magazine has recently unveiled a new design of the print edition for doctors’ offices and its Apple® app with an increased focus on healthy living. The print edition is available in doctor’s offices, and the magazine is also available as an interactive iPad® app. The fresh new look inspires readers to take charge of their health and features more healthy living information, in-depth celebrity coverage, new integration of online content and at least 100 pages of content in each issue.
- WebMD will be releasing WebMD Pain Coach™, an app for people living with chronic pain conditions that provides a holistic approach to balancing lifestyle with chronic pain. Marketers are being offered condition-based exclusivity for back pain, neck pain, nerve pain, fibromyalgia, migraine, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- WebMD is providing visitors with the answers to their condition and lifestyle-related questions through WebMD Answers™. WebMD Answers™ will be integrated into the entire WebMD multi-screen experience and provides a personalized experience where health-related questions can be asked and answered in a trusted environment.
- WebMD will add to its success in developing life-stage apps by reaching pregnant women through the WebMD Pregnancy App. The app will have the look and feel that moms love with WebMD Baby™, including multimedia content, physician-reviewed health information, and tracking of doctor visits. Marketers will be able to integrate content on the app similar to WebMD Baby™, including customized mobile media and sponsorship products to extend their online campaigns into mobile.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV