- WebMD recently launched the WebMD Baby App on Android. The WebMD Baby App, which first launched on the iPhone®, has been downloaded by new parents more than 400,000 times and users return to the app over 6 times per month.
- WebMD the Magazine has recently unveiled a new design of the print edition for doctors’ offices and its Apple® app with an increased focus on healthy living. The print edition is available in doctor’s offices, and the magazine is also available as an interactive iPad® app. The fresh new look inspires readers to take charge of their health and features more healthy living information, in-depth celebrity coverage, new integration of online content and at least 100 pages of content in each issue.
- WebMD will be releasing WebMD Pain Coach™, an app for people living with chronic pain conditions that provides a holistic approach to balancing lifestyle with chronic pain. Marketers are being offered condition-based exclusivity for back pain, neck pain, nerve pain, fibromyalgia, migraine, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- WebMD is providing visitors with the answers to their condition and lifestyle-related questions through WebMD Answers™. WebMD Answers™ will be integrated into the entire WebMD multi-screen experience and provides a personalized experience where health-related questions can be asked and answered in a trusted environment.
- WebMD will add to its success in developing life-stage apps by reaching pregnant women through the WebMD Pregnancy App. The app will have the look and feel that moms love with WebMD Baby™, including multimedia content, physician-reviewed health information, and tracking of doctor visits. Marketers will be able to integrate content on the app similar to WebMD Baby™, including customized mobile media and sponsorship products to extend their online campaigns into mobile.
WebMD, The Most Trusted Brand In The U.S. Builds And Maintains Relationships With Engaged Consumers And Physicians (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts