5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings
A potential earnings short-squeeze trade in the banking complex is Astoria Financial (AF), which is set to release numbers on Monday after the market close. Astoria provides various banking and financial products and services in the U.S. Wall Street analysts, on average, expect Astoria Financial to report revenue of $87.33 million on earnings of 14 cents per share.
This stock has been trending bullishly so far in 2012, with shares up over 20%. As we approach its earnings report, this stock is trading just a few cents off entering new 52-week-high territory.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV