5 Stocks Set to Soar on Bullish Earnings
My first earnings short-squeeze trade idea today is casinos and gaming player Shuffle Master (SHFL), which is set to release numbers on Monday after the market close. Wall Street analysts, on average, expect Shuffle Master to report revenue of $67.93 million on earnings of 20 cents per share.
Just recently, Brean Murray said that investors concern regarding Shuffle Master's electronic table systems segment has created a buying opportunity before its third-quarter results. The firm thinks the concerns are overblown since the segment only makes up 10% of revenue and 6% of profits. Brean has a buy rating on the stock and a $19 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV